What is included
- A friendly and entertaining tour guide.
- 2 – 3 hour tour, starting at a time that suits you.
- Flexibility to create a route to fit you and your family.
- Entertaining stories for adults and kids.
- A number of stops for play breaks or icecream
- Pick up from your accommodation (within Riga old town and central district)
We will take you on a relaxed tour through Riga and its parks and gardens, with entertaining history for all ages. We’ll stop off at some curious venues such as the Riga Circus or the Puppet Theatre, as well as showing you some of more ‘family friendly’ corners of the city.
We don’t mind if you have kids in strollers or you are just big kids in adult bodies! The whole idea of the family tour is for us to produce a route that fits your family. Even Nan and Grandpa are invited. There are so many things to do in Riga that are perfect for families, and we can help to plan such activities for you after the tour. Theatre, puppet shows, the circus, the opera and ballet are all great family events to enjoy here in Riga.
If you are interested, send us some details of your ages and we’ll get back to you with a route plan that should have something for everyone. Even for those that may not have said their first word yet, who knows it could be ‘Riga’!
This tour is not demanding in distance and you are sure to enjoy a break for a hot chocolate or nice ice cream, depending on the season. This is a great fun tour, for kids and adults of all ages.